Istanbul International Building Materials Exhibition was founded in 1978. It is held once a year. It has been successfully held 42 sessions so far. Due to its strong professionalism and large scale, it has won a certain international reputation and has developed into a professional building materials exhibition in Turkey. One of the conferences, and one of the world’s top five building materials exhibitions.
1. Building materials: thermal insulation materials, insulation materials, chemical building materials, roofing materials, paints and coatings, stone materials, ceramics and materials, non-ferrous metals, floors and carpets, wood, wooden doors and windows, paving materials, cement, concrete, mosaics, etc.;
2. Construction machinery: processing equipment, construction machinery, construction equipment, construction site protective equipment, construction site facilities, etc.;
3. Architectural hardware, doors and windows: water spouts, plumbing equipment, sanitary ware hardware accessories, doors (including cabinet closet doors) windows and door and window hardware accessories, valves, fasteners, standard parts, nailed wire mesh, automatic doors and windows, shading appliances, etc. ;
4. Interior decoration: decorative lighting, kitchen and bathroom, floor and wall decoration, all kinds of furniture and accessories, interior design, home decoration supplies and accessories, carpets and tapestries, etc.;
5. Others: building products and structures, steel structures, assembly systems, building systems, structural systems, landscaping, engineering pipe networks; fire safety systems, building technologies, measuring systems, building elevators and other facilities.
Post time: Jun-29-2020